We want to thank you for your continued membership with the
Georgia Upstate Lakes Board of REALTORS®!
At the end of each membership year, we examine the process of renewing your membership and continue to strive towards making this as easy a process as possible so your feedback is appreciated. Most importantly, please remember that your annual membership should be renewed by January 1st of each year.
- Members will be notified via email of the Renewal options and deadline.
- Designated REALTORS® (DR) will receive renewal information to share with their agents and will receive updates regarding who has not yet renewed.
- RPAC - please make your Fair Share Investment when you renew.
You may Renew Online now!
You may now view and pay your invoice online. If you do not know your username or password, you may request for it to be emailed to you from the login screen.
You may also mail your renewal to 5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Atlanta, GA 30328, and make checks payable to the Paulding Board of REALTORS®. Please include a copy of your invoice or include your license # on the check.
Questions about your membership?
- Call 404-845-4025 or email email@example.com.
- Questions about the renewal process? Click here.
- Don't forget to take advantage of your membership benefits!
REALTOR® Tax Deduction Notice: The portion of dues paid that is spent to lobby the State and Federal governments is not deductible for income tax purposes. GAR has estimated that $7.44 (7.59%) is the nondeductible portion of 2024 GAR dues. NAR has estimated the nondeductible portion of its 2024 dues to be $55.00 (or 35%). The entire $45.00 NAR Consumer Advertising Campaign Assessment qualifies as deductible dues.
Affiliate Tax Deduction Notice: The portion of dues paid that is spent to lobby the State and Federal governments is not deductible for income tax purposes. GAR has estimated that $7.44 (7.59%) is the nondeductible portion of 2024 GAR dues.