Proposed Slate of 2023 Officers and Directors
July 25, 2023
In accordance with the Bylaws, the Nominating Committee has met to review the open positions on the Board of Directors for 2024. The following slate of Officers and Directors was selected and is being presented to the membership.
- Kelly Thrash, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Chris Burell, Compass Georgia, LLC
- Keith Biggs, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Mary Beth Lake, Harry Norman, REALTORS®
- Shanda Laws, eXp Realty, LLC
- Christopher Matos-Rogers, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Michael Fischer, Ansley Real Estate Christie's International
Terms to Expire December 31, 2026
- Angel Crayton, Village Premier Collection
- Carolyn Garrett, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
- Blaine Palmer, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Manny Recinos, Coldwell Banker Realty
Terms to Expire December 31, 2025
- Eboni Killian, Sovereign Realty & Management
Term To Expire December 31, 2024
- Quinn Arnau, Ansley Real Estate Christie's International
Remaining on the Board to complete previously appointed terms:
- Greg Barnard, Harry Norman, REALTORS®
- Bikel Frenelle, Bikel Frenelle Realty
- Matt LaMarsh, Engel & Volkers Atlanta
- Ariel Baverman, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Lisa Bennett, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty
- Vic Collins, Village Premier Collection
About the GRBOR Market Brief
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) Market Brief is compiled by Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS).For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.845.4025.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Floyd County, Georgia for more than a decade. GRBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About Georgia Multiple Listing Service
Since 1962 Georgia MLS has been providing real estate professionals with exceptional service, proven technology solutions, and unmatched value. With a laser-sharp focus on making the day-to-day tasks of our MLS subscribers more functional, more productive, and more profitable, we continue to implement the service blueprint that has led to our continued growth. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with GAMLS please contact email@example.com.