PCBR High School Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2022
March 23, 2022
The 2022 Pickens County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship Application is available for high school seniors planning to attend a college or university this fall in the State of Georgia. Three (3) recipients will be selected to each receive a $1000 scholarship. Applications may be either mailed with guaranteed delivery by Thursday, March 31st or emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript Attach a current photo of yourself.
- Attach three (3) written references from non-relative adults. Only one of these references can be from a teacher.
- Attach a letter of acceptance from the college or vocational/technical school that you plan to attend. If a letter is not available at the time of submission, it can be mailed after the deadline as follows:
Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
ATTN: Tami O. Brodie
5784 Lake Forrest Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Attach a 500-word essay that addresses the following topics: (The essay should be typed, 12 pt. font, and in 8.5 x 11-inch portrait format.)
- Who or what influenced you to attend college?
- What are your college goals, your work/career goals, or plans after receiving your college degree?
- Do you think it is important to work, either at a job or as a volunteer, during summer vacation?
- Make sure to explain your answer. In what service activities, either through school, community organizations, church, etc., have you participated? Attend the interview if you are selected as one of the 4 finalists for the scholarship.
About the GRBOR Market Brief
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) Market Brief is compiled by Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS).For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.845.4025.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Floyd County, Georgia for more than a decade. GRBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About Georgia Multiple Listing Service
Since 1962 Georgia MLS has been providing real estate professionals with exceptional service, proven technology solutions, and unmatched value. With a laser-sharp focus on making the day-to-day tasks of our MLS subscribers more functional, more productive, and more profitable, we continue to implement the service blueprint that has led to our continued growth. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with GAMLS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.