400N Market Brief: April 2023
May 22, 2023
The 400 North Association of REALTORS® provides the monthly Housing Report using data compiled by First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) for the Dawson, Forsyth, and Lumpkin Counties.
We encourage you to share the report with your network. The information is available on 400 North's group Facebook page and can be shared via the page, or the link below can be copied and pasted to share directly via email or on other sites.
Forsyth County | April 2023
- Total single family home sales: 280 (34% decrease)
- Median sales price: $590,000 (1.7% increase)
- Average sales price: $642,900 (4.8% increase)
- Total active listings: 372 (11% increase)
- New listings: 364 (29.1% decrease)
- Month’s Supply: 1.1 (42.8% increase)
Dawson County | April 2023
- Total single family home sales: 49 (5.7% decrease)
- Median sales price: $445,000 (11% increase)
- Average sales price: $547,300 (6% increase)
- Total active listings: 103 (22.5% increase)
- New listings: 55 (22.5% decrease)
- Month’s Supply: 2.1 (55% increase)
Lumpkin County | April 2023
- Total single family home sales: 31 (28% decrease)
- Median sales price: $330,200 (4.8% increase)
- Average sales price: $348,900 (1.3% decrease)
- Total active listings: 80 (11.1% increase)
- New listings: 51 (20.3% decrease)
- Month’s Supply: 21.1 (21% increase)
About the GRBOR Market Brief
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) Market Brief is compiled by Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS).For more information on details of this month's report, please contact the Board at 404.845.4025.
*Each month, the numbers reported for the previous month are updated to reflect additional recordings.
About the Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®
The Greater Rome Board of REALTORS® (GRBOR) has been an instrumental factor in the growth of real estate in Floyd County, Georgia for more than a decade. GRBOR serves as a central source of information for its members, with mainly focusing on real estate education, the promotion of professionalism in the industry and representing REALTORS® members with legislative initiatives to create positive change for the real estate community.
About Georgia Multiple Listing Service
Since 1962 Georgia MLS has been providing real estate professionals with exceptional service, proven technology solutions, and unmatched value. With a laser-sharp focus on making the day-to-day tasks of our MLS subscribers more functional, more productive, and more profitable, we continue to implement the service blueprint that has led to our continued growth. For additional information or to start a discussion about how to partner with GAMLS please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.